- This combination therapy 8” mattress replacement system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution and manage skin maceration
- Designed to prevent, treat and manage pressure ulcers in the home, long term care, or acute care setting
- 8 LPM (liters per minute) airflow control unit offers 10 minute cycles when alternating and may also be used in static mode.
- Adjustable patient comfort settings allow for optimal immersion and patient satisfaction.
- Nylon cover is low shear, fluid-resistant, vapor permeable, quilted and zippered
- Each one of the 20, 8″ deep air bladders are easily removed and replaced with air leakage plugs
- Pillow function maintains the 3 air cells at the head of the bed in static mode for patient comfort
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- EZ Lock/Quick Release Tubing connector