Use a vertical platform lift like a mini home elevator. Often called a porch lift, a Bruno residential vertical platform lift is a cost-effective home accessibility solution to give scooter and wheelchair users an alternative to entryway or deck steps.
- Automatic self-lowering folding ramp
- Quiet, smooth ride
- Weather resistant finish and controls
- Emergency stop on platform
- Safety sensors in and on bottom of platform
- Available AC powered in 4/6′ configs for better affordability
- DC upgrade available for reliable power in outages; standard in units > 10′
Bruno residential porch lifts support 750 lbs. and can be configured in heights from 4′ or less to 14′ tall! Made in the USA, each unit includes a 2 year limited mfr. warranty.